Instead these stupid news shows keep regurgitating dumb polls.
They are all geeky nerds...so what they're on TV...geeky Ivy league nerds who don't know nothing, or have been trimmed to keep others deliberately dumb on purpose by feeding them tabloid pop culture analyst news coverage of candidates.
If you want real life, none tabloid, pulse of the people, true analyst coverage of candidates, than keep reading the zones coverage.
You'll get more insight here than anywhere else...more 'meat'.
I'll tell you who's going to make it, and who should drop out already.
And I'll tell you why.
The zone is never wrong!
Last Edit: Jul 26, 2015 12:32:30 GMT -5 by X factor
They did not listen and instead Mike Huckabee has made a Jack azz out of himself by continuing to run campaign as if he's doing talk radio.
Ye sure he scored points with the whole brain dead talk radio zombie crowd with his comparing Iran deal to leading Jews to the oven comment, but to every one else his comment did not register, and just makes him look desperate and talk radio-ish.
I warned Mike Huckabee that if he ran his campaign as if doing a talk radio show, that it would not register with those voters you need to make you win.
Most people aren't that stupid!!!!
But he 'doubled down', like Trump.
New flash...Donald Trump is of a whole different vein...Donald Trump registers, clicks with, connects with, a whole different class of people than Mike Huckabee.
Donald Trump is more genuine than Huckabee, isn't as 'talk radio-ish'.
It's hard to explain...but Donald's spontaniousness is real, it's sloppy, but it's genuine.
It's not rehearsed...at least not yet.
And is why Donald Trump draws so many people across all party lines.(so far anyways)
A lot of normal, day to day Americans aren't interested in Israel, don't worship Israel, cause Israel doesn't pay their bills, doesn't fund their medical expenses.
This obsession with Israel is born of talk radio, not real life bars, clubs, rodeos, football games, dance halls, coal mines and or cashiers.
Most regular day to day people could really care the less about Israel, care about as much about Israel as Israel cares about them...which is about zero.
But what do I know, right, what does the zone know, nothing right...an obscure site that's off the popular grid of sites.
Anyways...Mike Huckabee, your campaign is dead, from here forward no matter what you do, say, you will never ever ever become President, never, but you'll make a good talk radio host or Fox News host, where you can continue in your one way ratings driven rhetoric...good day.
Oh ye, and remember, the zone is never wrong.
Last Edit: Jul 27, 2015 20:59:18 GMT -5 by X factor
Bobby Jindal, Governor of Louisiana and Presidential candidate has scored a few political points, here's why
The reason why Bobby Jindal just scored a few political points that will resignate with people across political lines is cause he's like the only Governor willing to take on, lock up and jail, members of the West boro baptized church, who have a sick habit of showing up at funerals and celebrating the death of people.
These people have a odd habit of showing up at funerals of decent people and rant that they died do to Americas acceptance of homosexuality.
But they show up at peoples funerals who had nothing to do with homosexuality rights or progress.
A foul spirit or something, who knows.
But Bobby Jindal swore, today in the media, that he'd lock them up, jail them, if they came to Louisiana and protested at the funeral of those two woman shot and slain by Lafayette, LA theater shooter.
Bobby Jindal said...'We'll lock them up, they had better not come to Louisiana'.
And I do believe he meant that...and believe he'd of said that whether running for President or not, but the fact that he did say that, and will do it, will make him into a hero for many across multiple political lines.
Earlier it was said he'll never be President, but that comment, stance, against such a hateful group will definitely bump him in the polls.
He is a decent down home man. I like him, sort of, but just don't think he can win popular vote.
If President Obama had not ran, than yes, maybe...but I doubt he can win following in the shadow of Obama.
Last Edit: Jul 27, 2015 20:49:41 GMT -5 by X factor
Most GOP candidates are totally ignoring issues that plague urban communities
I notice this time around, most of the GOP candidates are totally ignoring issues that plague urban communities.
None are talking about curbing street and gang violence
None are talking about welfare (yes it still exists), and how to start penalizing, instead of encouraging, single mothers and the men who get the pregnant, from having more babies, that then grow up to become apart of never ending urban crime epidemic.
The 'black' vote just seems to be getting totally ignored this time around, and instead GOP candidates are way more focused on the Hispanic vote.
Not that every black person deals with crime and welfare, obviously not, but crime and welfare is beginning to spill over into other communities and effecting everyone in one shape or form.
These violent criminal youth don't just stay in the hood anymore, thanks to Government housing vouchers, the Governments ship these dysfunctional families all over, into and next to nice places.
Crime effects everyone now, and no GOP candidate is talking about it.
It's a cancer though, you can't just ignore it or eventually it will corrupt the whole culture.
Lindsey Graham done, finished, as a viable candidate for 2016
The man thinks he can win the Whitehouse simply by sounding like Rush Limbaugh and Hannity and Levin, by bashing Bill and Hillary.
Outside of that the guy is hollow, mean, judgmental, and there's nothing Presidential about them.
The Zone has spoken, Lindsey Graham cannot, will not ever become, not now or 20 years from now, President of the United States...
He has failed to grow and mature, and should stop taking notes from ratings driven talk show hosts.
The only people who can get away with being 'ugly', slandering others, are those who have a personality, something likable about them, behind their words, and Graham just doesn't have that likability..
So when he criticizes the Clintons, brings up stuff from 20 years ago Bill did, he just sounds like a old pale crab.
Last Edit: Feb 11, 2016 20:32:37 GMT -5 by X factor
Various comments towards candidates during their GOP debate
1. Good for Donald Trump for not taking stupid pledge?
2. Dr Ben Carson had good starting statement about U.S. not beginning nation with life time politicians.
3. Rubio came out of the gate hard and fast, looked stronger than he's looked over last few months.
4. Jeb definitely speaks with more confidence than his brother, comes out swinging.
5. Donald Trump just tore the hell out of Megyn Kelly...through her own mud back in here face.
6. Mike Huckabee was only candidate to not raise hands and wave at audience while being introduced.
7. Senator Rand Paul messed up by attacking Donald Trump, his mistake, don't think he'll be able to recover from that.
8. The Governor of Ohio just tore Megyn Kelly up with her stupid answer to him.
9. Donald Trump hit it out the ball park again with question about illegal Aliens.
10. Mark Rubio is coming off stronger than I expected, he speaks smarter, sharper, than photos indicate.
11. Scott Walker looks like a 1950's business man, generates no excitement.
12. Ted Cruz speaks well, I like him better now than before.
13. Senator Rand Paul and Chris Christie going at it...in fight bickering.
14. Dr Ben Carson being over looked so far, they've only gone to him one time so far.
15. Ted Cruz will rise in polls after this debate.
16. Debaters becoming annoyed with Megyn Kelly and her fake glare she gives them.
17. Dr Ben Carson speaking again about water boarding, Megyn dropped a bomb on him, he responded well.
18. Rand Paul will drop in polls after tonight by attacking Trump and Chris Christie.
19. Trumps last interchange wasn't so good, he shouldn't of bragged about giving money to fellow candidates.
20. Huckabee looks like Dracula on stage.
21. Ben Carson had best tax answer 10%, and Fox violently cut him off, shame of Fox moderator.
22. continued after commercial break.
23. The Governor Ohio is doing well, has likable personality, but still don't know his name.
24. Dr Ben Carson is doing very well at debate, better than many thought he would.
25. Not sure how Jeb Bush would change anything, he just seems very standard, would help immigrants for sure.
26. Ah oh, Christie talking about raising retirement age.
27. Huckabee's answer about social security is a good one.
28. Huckabee just went up in debate with response to taxes and social security.
29. Another bomb shell question hit to Trump about his past companies. Fox hitting Trump hard.
30. Trump making Fox news moderators look like fools.
31. Another commercial break, so far candidates doing well, for the most part they're all handling their own.
Rand Paul seems off his game a bit, not the sly, slick, darling he use to be, like a fighter who tries to change their weight to go up or down in fighting class. Rand Paul is best when he stays in his zone.
Anyways more to follow as debate wraps up.
Last Edit: Aug 6, 2015 21:20:47 GMT -5 by X factor
These candidates are stupid, continue to hire, surround selves around same older pasty GOP types, instead of reaching out and hiring blacks, Hispanics, women, gays, ect, to work for them and advice them on how to grow their appeal.
Instead they surround selves with same older pasty pale types who give them terrible advice!!!!