Ever have a hunch or gut feeling things occurred differently than presented by organization presenting information to the news based on crime or other?
Sure you have.
This post will examine headline stories, just a few, based on speculative hunch, rather than facts.
People cover things up all the time, and we know this cause it occurs in our own lives, in own family, at work, school ect, so why wouldn't it occur in crime labs, or police reports, Government reports?
So just remember, the posts, stories, that follow will deal with speculative hunches, not officially presented facts from any department or agency.
No one is honest, if your mechanic improperly reassembles part in car, and it breaks, first thing mechanic and his manager tries to do is 'cover it up' by blaming you, the costumer by saying 'you must be imagining things'.
Everyone tries to cover up their mistakes, why would law enforcement be any different, and they actually have more to protect in that they're in the public eye and expected to be of higher moral aptitude than those they serve. That's why they're sworn in, so theirs a lot of pressure to always be right, to not make a mistake, so that Officer doesn't loose credibility amongst District Attorney or fellow officers.
Same thing in military and in Government.
Everyone has learned from childhood how to 'cover it up', as to not be blamed for ones own mistake.
Just trying to set the tone for the posts that will follow.
What if Lamar Oden, the former NBA basketball player that was found all drugged up in a Nevada brothel, what if someone else was hired to kill him, and make it look like an accident by pumping him up with all sorts of different drugs all at once.
Why do I say that?
1. They were married to a Kardashian, so why would he be at a Nevada Brothel?
2. Usually people who do drugs only do one type at a time
In other words if someone is doing cocaine, they're not going to then also do heroin, and weed, and prescription drugs all at the same time, sounds to me like a 3rd party was sitting there just randomly pumping drugs into his body, a amateur or something, as if maybe his wife wanted the guys money or something but needed him dead first.
People who have no respect for 'blacks' would try to kill him in this way, play on societies stereotypes, and maybe they figures
'Oh, there black, people will expect him to be at sex club and drugged up'..again a amateur would think like that.
3. Wife shows up to bed side while he's still in coma, cause when people in coma, sometimes they're in and out of consciousness, could leak or say something that would incriminate someone else, so maybe wife showed up and refused to leave his bedside, not out of love or concern for him, but rather to protect a secret conspiracy to 'off' him.
People should ask
1. Were he and his wife feuding or fighting days, weeks, or months before this?
2. If married to a Kardashian, why was he at a Nevada brothel?
3. Does he have life insurance? and who are the beneficiaries?
Something just smells about this, and only time will tell.
I'm simply saying 'what if' things aren't as they appear, as any good detective would.