I can barely stomach regular processed food anymore, of any kind.
The more you sustain from it, the more when you do eat it, you're able to note, or taste, all the sodium and other chemicals they pack in food now days, foods are packed with chemicals, and no wonder people so sick now, like in mass numbers.
Every single drink they sell at stores, is bad for you, all of it's bad.
So instead I just buy lemons, chop up, put in bottle and add cold water, I mean better than nothing and has cleansing effect on the kidneys and liver.
The only time I eat poorly is when to lazy to pack a lunch, then end up eating what I call 'death food', food you buy at corner stores and so forth, or even corner store delis.
The grease they use, everything, is just bad for your health, all of it is, any food designed for mass public consumption is bad for your health.
I think the only reason why still alive, or haven't had heart attack is because
I think the only reason while still alive or haven't had heart attack or diabetes is because
1. Stopped eating store bought sugary drinks = mass sugar
2. Stopped eating read meat, like steak, pork ect I still do eat meat, but in small portions as in if mixed in with Taco Bell stuff (if even real at all) or ect.
But as far as slabs of beef, steak or pork, cut out years ago, even chicken, in that store bought chicken or deli fried chicken doused in all sorts of heart killing chemicals and industrial grease.
3. Plenty of rest and sleep no matter what.......years ago stopped working jobs that require you to wake up at odd hours of the night or day, screw that. Rest is near number one in importance when it comes to health, and no job is worth my or your health.
Would rather be broke, old and healthy than wealthy, old and sick.
4. Sodium, salt, ect...but could do better job in that still eat chips from store out of bordeom when at work, flavor is addictive, companies know this, and so does bacteria in your gut which aim your appetite, but that's for another post.
5. I avoid stress, I avoid stressful people and stressful situations, no matter what. Stress will age you quicker than smoking will.
6. Laughter and sense of humor, laughter and sense of humor will heal you and keep you young, laughter is medicine to your body.
8. Self exercise...cough
9. Constantly dreaming and striving for more, even if not achieved, just striving for it keeps you healthier than if not striving for anything.
10. Just being stubborn.
Anyways, those 10 things above are what keep me going, thus far anyways.
Night time is for rest, I've following this self imposed rule for years, and is why healthier than most, cause I 'rest' when I should, and stopped working stupid, life sapping jobs that expect you to rush to the grave while working for them.
Industry is not my god nor the giver of life.
I think of all the people in the past that worked worked worked, and now are dead, dead and forever dead.
Makes no sense to me, maybe for a while when young and hustling to get buy, but after a while working odd hours, different late shifts, or jobs where gotta get up before 5 am, I mean unless such job making you very wealthy, than why do it?
And there is no 9-5 job that will make most wealthy, unless maybe a Union job or silicon valley tech job, but that average job just pays enough to get buy until health fails.
It's bad enough being poor, I figure, so than why give them, your job, the world, your health on top of being poor.