1. Dreamed I was breathing under water...hybrid dream, part normal dream, part para dream, meaning dream where awake but can't move.
Either way it felt wrong, so forced self to wake up.
2. Arguing with Mother, Sister, always wrong to do, better to just seperate yourself from their life than to insult and demean.
But in dream was like getting revenge on Mother and Sister...but when woke up, laying there in the dark, felt kind of bad, and realized, in real life, better to walk away than to insult or demean your family.
1. Was President, but not all was good, in that tensions were high between U.S. and other nation
2. Nuclear was on brink of breaking out, and H was heading to 'bunker' in D.C.
3. When arrived and entered, my Vice President was absent, and instead the 'Bush' family was there, George W Bush and his kids and grand kids were all up in the bunker, and I was a bit frustrated cause Mr Bush didn't look like he was taking any of it seriously, and didn't seem to know where my Vice President was.
Last of many dreams, but that one stood out to me the most.