Old forgotten about News Headline/Stories/Events of the past
Old forgotten about news Headline/Stories/Events of the past.
The first one is kind of shocking, and has to do with that Night Club fire that broke out in 2003 in Rhode Island, sadly many perished.
The Author who published this video said he did so for educational reasons so that night club owners and patrons alike, can learn and study, and be better prepared should such event take place again.
Mainly pay attention to where exits are, second, owners shouldn't be lighting off fireworks inside such an enclosed space with fires hoses at the ready...even then really shouldn't be lighting of fireworks indoors at all period.